All foreign students are obliged to apply for a student visa, which can be issued at the Embassies or Consulates of the Republic of Poland situated on the territory of their native countries.
Upon arrival to Poland without visa all foreign students are required to arrange their Residency Permit Card formalities immediately.
Due to complex and time-consuming procedure of applying for the Residency Permit Card (round 2 months) it is more convenient to apply for a student visa in your own country.
Students applying for a Residency Permit Card in Poland are required to submit the following documents:
- 3 copies of application form (completed in Polish language)
- 4 color photos sized 4.5 cm / 3.5 cm (forward-facing head shots)
- 2 photocopies of passport
- documents certifying source of income (loan certificate or bank statement)
- Dean’s letter certifying the educational status
- documents certifying no tax arrears in Poland
- copy of Medical Insurance Certificate